Oct/09
Cache directory "/home2/bouncyj/public_html/x/wp-content/plugins/ttftitles/cache" is not writable.Bored of studying

This is a short blog just to let everyone know that I am still around, still alive. I am busy studying for GRE and I tell you, its getting boring. I have exactly 1 month left for preparation. I am scared and all but its getting so boring learning new words to improve vocabulary…mugging long word lists and trying hard to retain them! Its definitely not easy, mostly because it gets so repetitive and frustrating :ow:

In other news, I have been buying too many things on ebay lately. I made some money in last few months through my site and all… and also my sis sends me money and I am wasting all of it! I feel terribly addicted to ebay (read: blythe dolls, bags, cute collectives etc.) and am struggling with my strong urges to spend everything I find in my paypal :argh:

I bought flickr pro account by the way, which is good :wohoo: and also some paid memberships to GRE related sites that allow unlimited numbers of mock tests etc. so its not all bad I guess but I need to save money :ok

Alright, I am blogging from my dashboard and can hardly see what I am typing so will end this one here. I need to get back to mugging new words :sleepy: wish me luck!

Will blog later, hopefully soon. Good night everyone :bye:

MIMINGCharannJessicaHazelCurtis Clayson

1. Charq on October 8th, 2009 at 10:06 pm

hey love! i miss youuu
    we haven’t talked in a long while now.
    anyways, good luck on everything! i’m sure you’ll do just fine <3 also haha i know what you meann… ughhh thank god for me, i gave my money to tom and now.. i haven't gone shopping in a LONG WHILE :omg: LOL
    and eeekk.. i'm still waiting to get a flickr pro account. my friend said she's buying it for me this month.. so i'm waiting… LOL
    well hope to talk to you soon! <3 mwahhh!!!
    btww, i have a new contest on my site :) hope you join hehe

2. Jessica on October 8th, 2009 at 11:37 pm

:hi:
    I am glad to hear that you are still around and alive. I also want to wish you the best of luck with your GRE. I hope that you do extremely well. Then you can have fun, relax, and perhaps even party! :party:
    As for the whole money situation, I wish that I could provide some help. But my money situation is currently in need of resuscitation. Maybe if you decide to spend only 25% of your money on eBay…I hope this helps. ^_^

3. Deanna on October 10th, 2009 at 12:28 am

Good luck with your test! What is that test for? I hate studying so I definitely feel your pain.

4. Kimeh on October 10th, 2009 at 1:51 pm

I wish you al the luck!
    Don’t worry, at a point of time, people really get tired of studying. :D

5. Dayna on October 12th, 2009 at 9:27 pm

I always have a problem controlling my spending online as well. I tend to do so much online shopping. It’s addicting. ;)

All the best with school!

6. Eris on October 15th, 2009 at 1:15 am

OMG, where are the layouts? :(

7. Kanu on October 15th, 2009 at 9:20 am

Thank you everyone! I need the good wishes.
    @ Eris ! Emailed you ^_^

8. DeViL on October 21st, 2009 at 4:55 am

:wtf: :mad: You did not even wish me Happy Diwali back. Anyways get well soon (saw your tweet).

9. MIMING on October 21st, 2009 at 8:34 am

woah.. i see.. I suffered the same problem before when I still have my pinkbliss.org and still earn ONLINE.. so yeah.. all of my money were GONE.. and I couldn’t even renew my blog.. so now I registered for a subdomain hosting.. stupid me…hahaha..:))

take care!
    xoxo, MIMING

10. Char on October 31st, 2009 at 11:22 pm

hey love! Here’s a little present from me: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/so-lushious/hh09-xoxochar.gif Happy Halloween!!!

11. ann on November 1st, 2009 at 9:44 pm

can relate.
    sometimes school makes me bored.

Good Luck in your GRE

12. Jessica on November 16th, 2009 at 10:31 pm

Aww, your layout is absolutely adorable!!
    Ebay is way too adictive!
    I find myself wanting to spend my money in my paypal as soon as I get it. It’s horrible lol.
    Good luck with your GRE!

13. Hazel on December 7th, 2009 at 9:18 am

*sigh* I miss this place. Sorry for the absence!
    Yay for a Flickr Pro account! :D I’ve always wanted one, but just like you, I need to save my $$$. (especially since the holiday season is upon us)

And about your Ebay addiction.. maybe you can block the site so that you can stop yourself from spending so much? I know there are add-ons for Firefox that can do that. ;)

14. Curtis Clayson on May 5th, 2013 at 5:12 pm

On 16 May 2006, Flickr updated its services from beta to “gamma”, along with a design and structural overhaul. According to the site’s FAQ, the term “gamma”, rarely used in software development, is intended to be tongue-in-cheek to indicate that the service is always being tested by its users, and is in a state of perpetual improvement.,-

Good day to you
    <http://www.foodsupplementdigest.com/

:) :( ^_^ :P :wtf: :mad: :lol: :sweat: :-| :D XD :hi: ;) <3 :whoa: :sleepy: :omg: :cry: more »

Stats