Jan/10
been busy & pissy

Hey dear diary…I am just sorry for not updating in more than 1 month. I have been busy. I have no great excuses but then, its my blog you know :) hehe, I am in a bad mood right now.

Well anyways, just to give you some updates on my not so happening life…I am in no mood to write coherently so I will just make random bullet points, who cares!?

• I gave my GRE and TOEFL.
  • I will be applying to US graduate schools soon.
  • 2 cute stray puppies passed away.
  • I need a new laptop, bad.
  • I finished reading gone with the wind, finally!
  • I have to watch the movie avatar…soon!
  • I hate wordpress for launching a new version every minute.
  • I still love wordpress coz it rocks my world (online world).
  • I bought a new webcam.
  • I am bored of ‘pet society’ on facebook.
  • I think I miss my college and friends.
  • I miss my sister the most.
  • Its true that I miss working on the site too.
  • I have got to lose more weight, yes sir!
  • I am literally frozen right now, cold n numb.
  • I bought a treadmill, hopefully not for hanging clothes.
  • I don’t like twitter much these days.
  • I seriously need a hug :(
  • I dunno what else to say…

I am sorry my online friends, for just disappearing! Real life took over. You know what matters in the end that I still blogged, even though it made absolutely no sense at all. I am Miss Pissy Pissterson right now. Meh….bye for now. I may later delete this blog post, when I am back in my senses. Sorry if I offended someone or bored you to death. Bye.

StepherzLicorneLeslieMariaPsyDeViLGiuseppe Goick

1. Jenni on January 13th, 2010 at 4:07 am

Welcome back! :) Sounds like you’ve been busy, and don’t worry about rambling – we all do it.

2. Joanna on January 14th, 2010 at 7:40 pm

Aww, here’s a big HUG for you! And this is a bit late, but I love your latest site theme! :D

xx Joanna

3. Ghost on January 15th, 2010 at 2:18 am

*huggums* And no worries, everybody rambles :) Plus there was no offending or bored-ness happening :D

4. Serena on January 15th, 2010 at 8:35 pm

Aw, hun, I’m sorry. :mad: Of course RL should be more important than keeping up with the blogging world. *online hug* I hope you feel better.

5. Luana on January 16th, 2010 at 5:15 pm

Aww here’s a big BEAR HUG for you, Kanu! ^_^ Don’t worry darling, RL is more important, and I hope you get to see your sister and friends soon. Life can be harsh at times, but quieter and happier times will come again, they always do. Take care sweetie!

- Luana. <3

6. Nadine on January 19th, 2010 at 8:31 pm

*hugz* i hope you’ll feel better soon!! Sometimes, life is just a big obstacle to itself. Haha. Cheer up sis. I agree, wordpress enjoys updating much =,= really annnooying!! I miss your layouts too. I hope you get to see the people you miss, and i hope, wherever the stray puppies are they’re happy and I’m sure now they’re your angels!!

7. Jenn on January 20th, 2010 at 5:56 am

Random bullets are the way to go when you don’t know what all you want to say or you don’t want to be bothered with formatting it all into pretty paragraphs and such. And wow, I couldn’t imagine going more than a week without your blogging, but it is your blog, so whatever works for you is the way to go. :)

Congrats on the new webcam, and I’m sorry to hear that you need a new laptop. What is wrong with your current one?

Finally, good luck with the weight loss! I’d kill for a treadmill… if only I had the room for one!

8. Cynthia on January 21st, 2010 at 2:45 am

Hope you’re able to update alot more soon :) and that’s quite a long list! :lol:

9. Julie on February 1st, 2010 at 10:46 pm

This is the first time I’ve ever been here. :) CUTE layout. Love it. :)

Ugh, I do not miss doing all of that studying for the GREs! I’m glad it paid off and that I did well on them, though, because there is no way I would have wanted to take them again! I never had to take that other exam, though.

Where in the US are you thinking of applying?

10. lily;; on February 6th, 2010 at 9:39 am

:hi: Oh… Cute blog! Love your layout… I don’t like Twitter much either… *online hug… no… online choke hug…* :lol: :P Avatar was good… Especially in 3D! :D

11. lily;; on February 6th, 2010 at 9:40 am

Check out my blog? I’m looking for people to link to… :D

12. Serena on February 11th, 2010 at 4:54 am

Hey girl! I know you’re busy and I don’t want to rush you but I loved, as in absolutely *loved*, your old WordPress tutorial…and if you will make one again that would be great or if you know of any around? I am so confused with it you see :|
    Even if you have your old one saved? (if it still works)..

13. Jenny on March 6th, 2010 at 4:39 am

Real life should always come before online life, so it’s understandable that you’ve been too busy too blog. Good luck with your grad school applications, and I hope you get in to the school of your choice! :)

14. Stepherz on March 14th, 2010 at 2:34 am

Wow you’ve been busy! A lot of your bullet points are similiar to mine. How was the GRE? I need to take mine soon.

15. Licorne on March 27th, 2010 at 8:04 am

Awww… Here’s HUGE hug just for you~

Don’t worry about not posting for more than a month. I think there came a time when I didn’t post for almost a year! ^^;

Anyway, your list there definitely has several common things with my own list… >.> *looks at treadmill, wordpress and hugs*

16. Leslie on March 28th, 2010 at 11:58 am

When you’re busy – don’t lose sight of yourself! Take it easy!

17. Maria on March 29th, 2010 at 6:06 pm

Yeah, life can get pretty stressful at times, huh? You probrably get this alot but I totally <3 your layout!

18. PsyDeViL on April 2nd, 2010 at 3:17 pm

you need to update now i think :P

19. PsyDeViL on April 2nd, 2010 at 3:18 pm

oh yeah w wanted to tell u i broke my thumb so slow typing with left had now :(

20. Giuseppe Goick on April 15th, 2013 at 5:58 am

Treadmills are a great piece of exercise equipment, not only do you get to exercise your legs, your arms also get to work out as well.Treadmills also have speed settings, so you can choose the speed that is right for you. Beginners can start with a small jog.”

My personal blog
    <="http://caramoantourpackage.com/

:) :( ^_^ :P :wtf: :mad: :lol: :sweat: :-| :D XD :hi: ;) <3 :whoa: :sleepy: :omg: :cry: more »

Stats