Apr/10
Been wastin time

Okay okay so nothing changed after my last post. I still go on facebook as soon as I wake up and start playing those silly little games! I tried to stay away from farmville and that lasted for about a week (hardly) but instead of doing something productive in that time, I started playing other facebook games…WTF! I am ashamed ladies…its not a good feeling wasting time sitting in front of the computer all day :meh:

So anyways, I am also playing farmville again and I just cant stop myself, its an addiction…true that. One of the main reasons why I have become a facebook addict is because I have nothing else to do. Or atleast thats what I use as an excuse…even though that is not entirely true. I was reading a novel – Emma by Jane Austen and I left is midway because I got too busy playing online games. I have so many movies that I need to watch but I don’t have time because of the games and most of all, I should be exercising and there is no excuse of not doing that, ever.

:-| Damn girls! I suck. I need to pull up my socks and get a grip on myself before I completely lose it. I think I know what to do. I think I will delete all the gaming applications from facebook…omg the thought gives me a sinking feeling though. Maybe, maybe I could just let them on and stop playing games. I just wont click the applications…I wont go on facebook. I know it wont work :( OMG I need help!

I am on a mission now. I have decided what to do. I am going to stay away from facebook as much as I can. Lets see how I do this time. By the way I took a screen shot of the game that I have been playing and just see how much progress I have made in last few days, its called Treasure Isle.Its just another game from Zynga with amazing graphics and totally addictive…I have been playing it for only 2 weeks maybe but I am already level 40! It takes a big loser to achieve such a thing :wohoo:

Treasure Isle

This pic is my wallpaper these days, enough said :eh: :sigh:

Yong LingAneka

1. Yong Ling on April 25th, 2010 at 10:03 am

Hi Kanu! Thanks for accepting me; I’ve linked you too ^_^ And you’re so addicted! XD but don’t worry, I previously created an account (with fake name, email and all) just to play the games so you’re not the only one :whoa: You should try MouseHunt. XD

2. Aneka on April 25th, 2010 at 12:39 pm

Omg, I can’t even play those kind of games, they make me dizzy. :whoa:

You should relax and try Bejeweled instead, it’s awesome. It’s my favoured game. I have Bejeweled 2 Deluxe, full version. <3 Actually it's the only game I play except for Solitaire. :lol:

3. Kanu on April 25th, 2010 at 11:39 pm

I dd not play any game all day but its night here…and I am level 41 on Treasure Isle now :argh:

4. Shikha on April 26th, 2010 at 7:55 pm

You should deactivate your facebook! :P

5. Kanu on April 26th, 2010 at 8:44 pm

I thought about that but could not muster up the courage to do so…I know even if I do, I will end up making a new account within hours :sweat:

P.S: Treasure Isle, level 42 x_x

6. Camila on April 27th, 2010 at 12:25 am

Hi,
    I’m writing from Brazil, so forgive my english please ^^

Your website is sooo sweet and colorfull, very cute!
    Well, you mention on the post your new addiction and I would suggest you to delete your account on Facebook, but before you should find another interesting thing to do in order not to miss these games. You said you were reading a novel, how about reading a few pages to go over the story?

Best wishes

7. Camila on April 28th, 2010 at 1:24 am

:hi:
    Just to thank you for the smilies
    They are so cute ^^
    I downloaded the mixed pack to put on my blog

8. Dimitri on May 4th, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Kanu! ♥ Your site still rocks! :)
    I’m working on mine, hopefully it will be online soon.
    Take care, hun!

:) :( ^_^ :P :wtf: :mad: :lol: :sweat: :-| :D XD :hi: ;) <3 :whoa: :sleepy: :omg: :cry: more »

Stats